Monday, September 26, 2011

Movie Rants FTW!

Oh snap people, here we are again, time for another of Darryl's angry rants. So I'm watching Avatar right, I'm down with the super tall, blue Africans and ultra acid trippy forest. The movies is pretty sick, sick enough for me to see it more than once every now and then. However comma, like everyone else who watches movies there's an assload of crap you'd have done differently and a buncha stuff that makes no sense. I'm gonna hit several movies and anime in this rant so get ready to use those skills you learned in the third grade.

AVATAR

Ah James Cameron, you made a good movie out of a book. But sadly I have to question your logic though broski. First and foremost...with all this futuristic technology why didn't they just build a mine under the Ultra Kids Next Door Treehouse base? I mean we tunnel under mountains all the time why not a giant tree? But Darryl the tree's stability... Kindly shut your face until I'm done jackass. Yes the trees might...shift if we dig too much too fast (which we will cause humans are greedy assholes) BUT if we slow the mining to a slow pace and take from the top the shifting might be minimal thanks to those big ass ultra roots. Another thing being ex military, I know crazy and I know stupid people are put in charge of shit most of the time, but that guy was NOT the dude you send to help a research team he'd fit in as a Gear in a second though. Had the Na'vi been openly hostile from the start then yes he's your exterminator but they weren't and he had a hard on for killin'. On a side note, after having mated with one of their huntresses (yup, I'd have tore me up some blue African booty don't even lie and say you wouldn't) anyway, I'd have been like "Oh...F*#K ME!" You just got married for life bro, but oh, wait a tic YOUR A HUMAN ON A DECEPTIVE MISSION IN A FAKE BODY! You just got compromised by a woman...again proving that they are somehow more powerful then dudes...dammit. Ah and don't get me on the arrow logic...it's obvious that this is DEEP in the future so how the hell were their twigs breaching military grade glass? Exactly I don't know either. Oh and quite frankly Miss Weaver could've killed everyone herself , she's a beast and everyone who's seen Alien knows it

Sailor Moon.

They look exactly the same before and after their transformation...just end em' at school or something. Cripes some all-mighty evil badguys YOU are. I mean really not only do they look the same they take forever and a day to transform from horney schoolgirls to horney schoolgirls in slutty outfits. Sorry I may have a huge thing for Asian women but if it's me or them I'm droppin' all of em, especially you Usagi...your too stupid to be alive, Ami will be the only one to live, mostly because it'd ba waste of a smart mind and she's not really a threat anyway.

Every Jason/Micheal Myers movie

This is a no brainer...DON"T INVESTIGATE HIS F*!#IN' HOUSE! If some mute giant is slicing my stupid friends I'm grabbin a gun and some more hapless lackeys to get hunted first. I'm sorry but a tall dude in a stupid mask and some dirty ass coveralls isn't scary to me, that's just an ugly machinist mate on the carrier as far as I'm concerned. Why they hell can't these grown women run without snapping an ankle? If you trip you roll with it and keep going or die. But Darryl what about their teleporting? You try not to run through a damn forest alone! If you somehow kill him don't go investigate his body, double tap his ass and keep watchin' him from a distance in case he needs more persuasion to stay down.

Theres a whole list of stuff I could jump on but I'll do that another time, OH and Japan...I see one more anime that has the US president literally pissing himself we're gonna have words.

No comments: