Sunday, October 23, 2011

The many waves of Chuck Testa


If you head on over to YouTube and do a search for Chuck Testa, you will get tons and tons of results. Chuck Testa is a Taxidermist and posted a commercial that just sticks out like a sore thumb, yes a “sore” thumb. With the revelations of this awkward commercial making it’s rounds it was decided by many of us to tap into it and make fun of this crazy commercial. A spoof was born very quickly and then many, many more soon followed. I even added a few to the mix, because well it’s a easy way to get a laugh. And before we take a look at these video I must say Thank You to Becky for introducing me to the world of Chuck Testa.

This is the original Chuck Testa commercial that set the online world a thunder. As you watch you’ll pick up on a few things and most likely chuckle a little.

 

This is the first spoof I created. Simple and to the point. They is also a version 2 of this same video on YouTube, but this one seems to be getting more hits!

 

 

This is the latest in my Chuck Testa spoofs and I figured if someone out there was using Star Wars, then I could use the original coolsville gang, Scooby Doo!

As you can see with the top video being the original and the last two being my spoofs, this is a great way to bring about some laughter. And that’s really the reason so many people have created spoofs, it’s also a great way to play with video and audio and just be creative. This is what I have to share  and I encourage you to go forth and be creative too!

And while the Chuck Testa craze is strong at the moment, I somehow don’t see it lasting nearly as long as some of the other human related crazes going on. Such as The most interesting man in the world and Chuck Norris, but that is yet to be seen. After all Chuck Norris once stubbed his toe…Nope, Chuck Testa. And if you have had to pleasure of listening the Game Grind podcast you may recall we sometimes make use Chuck Testa jokes. So be cool and enjoy!

No comments: